New Digital Music Box project work in progress:
- Wind up rotary encoder with wind up clicking sound effect.
- External input for button or other trigger mechanism
- Deep sleep mode when not playing to conserve battery for many years of life on 2 AA batteries
- Can hold about 3 – 4 minutes worth of musical data
- Software controlled volume level
- Serial interface for uploading new music
- Midi to MusicBox software to convert and upload music
Check it out and let me know what you think, I might start selling these as kits soon.
We are proud to announce the availability of the ChipCap2 Temperature and Humidity Sensor Breakout Board. This low cost board comes with a lot of great features:
- Fully Calibrated & Temperature Compensated
- Digital i2c communication
- Built-in Alarm function and logic pins.
- Once alarm values are set it can work without a microcontroller.
- Precision & Accuracy (±2%RH, ±0.3°C, 14 bit )
- Humidity Range: 0 ~ 100% RH - Response Time: 7s
- Temperature Range: -40°C ~ 125°C - Response Time: 5s
- Low Current Consumption
- Reliable in Harsh Environments
Check out the project page for more details or head over to the store to pick one up.
We now sell the FPC LCD breakout board as a standalone board with connectors or as a bare PCB.
We had quite a few requests asking for these as separate items, you asked, we listened.
The new pyMCU (PicoBoard) Scratch firmware is out so you can now use your pyMCU like a PicoBoard with Scratch 1.4. You can grab the firmware hex file over on the pyMCU file page.
Slider is A1
Resistance-A is A2
Resistance-B is A3
Resistance-C is A4
Resistance-D (Not Available)
Sound is A5
Light is A6
Button is D1
We’ll get some videos of it in action posted soon.